Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)
1650 W 82nd St Ste 600
Bloomington, MN 55431
The Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA) is a not-for-profit professional organization for CPAs and accounting professionals.
Our purpose is to help our members CONNECT in strategic ways, PROTECT their professional interests, and ACHIEVE success in their careers.
How do we do this?
• Make it easy (and cost effective) for our members to keep on learning
• Make sure our members’ CPA certificates are protected
• Make developing our members’ leadership skills a priority
• Make our members and their experience known to others
• Make sure our members have the tools to do their job better and faster
We protect the public interest by upholding the value of CPAs and their commitment to ethical and professional standards.
We have more than 9,000 members working in public accounting, industry, government and education, ranging from recent graduates to retired CPAs. We look forward to one day soon calling you an MNCPA member.
As you prepare for your career in accounting, make sure to check out our resources for students, including information about becoming a CPA, CPA exam discounts and our Student Mentor Directory at www.mncpa.org/becoming-a-cpa.
» View exhibitor list
» View all exhibitor profiles
» Become an exhibitor